• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Rainbow Bridge
  • Model Number: RP160-80A
  • Material: wood fiber+PE plastic composite
  • Mounted: Wall
  • Position: Bridge Railings / Handrails, Deck Railings / Handrails, Porch Railings / Handrails, Stair Railings / Handrails
  • Name: customized wpc handrail column in China
  • Size: 160*80mm
  • Materials: wood fiber+PE plastic composite
  • Color: 8 kinds of color can be choosen
  • Certifications: CE/ISO9001/ISO14001/TUV/SGS.....
  • Features: Anti-static, Moisture-Proof, Mould-Proof, Sound-Absorbing, Waterproof
  • Usage: fence, pergola, pavilion
  • Mini order: 200 square meters
  • Payment: T/T for normal order
  • Packing: Pallet&Carton or according to your demand

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Pallet&Carton or according to your demand
Delivery Time 30days

                            WPC Square Timber Series

 

WPC Square Timber Information

 

 

Brand name

Rainbow Bridge

Item name

WPC Sqaure Timber Series

Thickness

80mm

Material

a mix of wood powder and PE and additives

Color

8 kinds avalaible

Minimum order

300 square meters

Package

Carton and Pallet

Payment term

30%T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Indoor wall panel, bathroom, kitchen and so on

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

 Models of WPC Square Timber

 

 

Project Show

 

 

 

Color Card

 

 

Installation Methods

 

 

Certifications

 

 

WPC Compared with Normal Wood

 

 

CharacteristicsWPCWood
Moisture ResistanceWaterproofWater absorptive
Rot ResistanceAntisepsisRot except special treating
Split ResistanceNo CrackedCracked by weathering effect
Distortion ResistanceAlmost no Contraction/expansionDistorting effected by chang of 
moisture and temperature
UV ResistanceHigh Grade UV ResistanceEasily effected by UV
Fading ResistanceAlmost noEasy to fade
Outdoor adaptabilityGreatOnly few of treatedowood adaptive
No need paintingNo needNeed paint periodically
Durable/longevity> 8-15 years< 3 years
Various ConfigurationExtruded via various mouldsimplex
Environment EffectRecyclable 100%Consume woods

 

 

Factory Show

 

 

 

 

 

                               welcome to Inquiry!

                   We will do our best to support you!

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $32,000
Learn More